Thursday, November 18, 2010

Have you tried Shutterfly?

My first experience with Shutterfly was during the first part of this year. My son was turning 1 and I decided I wanted a way to use all those pictures we had taken since his birth. With the thought of a photobook in mind, I was disappointed with the last program I had used to try to create one. With much research I found Shutterfly was rated #1 for online photobook makers. I immediately signed up and started a photobook. I was surprised by the ease I found in both uploading photos from iPhoto and assembling a book. We immediatley ordered the book when I finished and it arrived in time for his birthday. Everyone loved it, I since have created two more books. For more info on their books or to create one of your own go here: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books/simple-path

When this holiday season began on rolling around I decided that I would check into the cards Shuttefly had to offer. I was taken when I saw they had over 700 options in their holiday card selection. I was especially taken by the story cards. How cleaver? I loved both the Sweet Holly Story and the Love 2010 designs. I always added an additional piece of paper to my holiday cards that highlighted events from our year, now I don't have to because I can add the story directly to the card. Also, being someone who often pays close attention to the price of my holiday cards I loved that they had cards at a decent price, comparable to those of other companies. Lastly, all holiday cards come with envelopes, most sizes that will ship without extra postage. And if you are really matchy, you can even find coordinating address lables and thank you cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment