Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Purpose

Some of you might wonder why it is that I would start a second blog, sometimes I wonder why I would do such a thing as well, however I find this the only solution for my thoughts, or more specifically recording my thoughts. Sometimes at night I lie awake with thoughts running through my head, thoughts about my life as a wife and a mother, thoughts about my faith, thoughts about my chosen profession of teaching (although only employed as a substitute), and thoughts about what is going on in the world around me. Perhaps some of these thoughts can be categorized as complaints, opinions, worries, or wishes, but they are thoughts nonetheless. I have always loved English, teaching it, editing it, and writing it. Since I no longer teach it, and edit only my brother's college papers, I realized I might as well write. Now just because I love teaching English does not mean I am a master, so as I write, and as you read, please keep that in mind. I hope you will enjoy what I have to say as I embark on what has now become "One Mom's Discourse".

No comments:

Post a Comment